We can help you:
- Create business, marketing, or financial plans for your farm business
- Connect you to an array of resources to answer your questions
- Hone your vision, set realistic goals, & ensure accountability
- Review & complete financing applications
- Navigate the process of accessing land
We offer personalized business development assistance to beginning farmers & ranchers who have been in operation less than 10 years. We work with folks in all stages of business, from visioning to launch to scaling up, & focus on small-scale, diversified, direct marketing, & local food or ag-based businesses. We are happy to meet with you in person, over the phone, or digitally, depending on your location and preference. All one-on-one services are provided at no cost.
Interested? Let’s talk!
You can also contact Catie, Beginning Farmer Resource Coordinator, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-926-1004.