At the Community Food & Agriculture Coalition (CFAC), our mission is to grow a healthy local food community by preserving farmland, teaching new farmers, and making food accessible for all.
- CFAC prioritizes engagement with community members from all backgrounds to identify pressing local issues and respond with leadership and passion.
- CFAC values a solution-oriented teamwork approach in all we do that prioritizes connectivity and collaboration.
- CFAC works to integrate equity and inclusiveness in all that we do. We are committed to working with a wide range of individuals and partners to ensure we are supporting and empowering all Montanans as we work together toward a more just and equitable food system. (link to expanded equity statement- coming soon!)
- CFAC emanates optimism, approaches opportunities with tenacity, and reflects on challenges with resilience.
- CFAC takes an innovative and creative approach as we work toward positive change and increased sustainability in Montana’s local food system.
- CFAC shows respect, integrity, and trust for all people and natural resources.